The Elle Sweden October 2012 editorial is filled with dark and edgy looks that are slightly brightened up by the model's fuchsia-tipped hair. Perfect for the fall and winter season, the ensembles may revolve around a somber palette, but if one looks closely, jewel-tones and textures abound.
Shot by photographer Peter Gehrke, the Elle Sweden October 2012 editorial was captured both in studio and on location. It stars model Kirsi Pyrhonen. The Finnish beauty was styled by Lisa Lindqwister, who played with everything from knitted sweaters and emerald pants to embellished purses and retro-chic pant suits. Pyrhonen stares moodily into the camera as she showcases the stellar ensembles. The looks were perfected with a half-up hairdo and a flawless face.
The Elle Sweden October 2012 Photoshoot Stars Kirsi Pyrhonen
1. Dark and Edgy Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in creating sustainable and eco-friendly materials for dark and edgy fashion.
2. Jewel-toned Ensembles - Disruptive innovation opportunities can be found in developing new dyeing techniques to create vibrant jewel-toned ensembles.
3. Textured Fabrics - Disruptive innovation opportunities lie in the development of new technologies to create innovative textured fabrics for fashion.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities in creating sustainable and eco-friendly materials for dark and edgy fashion.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry can find disruptive innovation opportunities in developing new cosmetics and hair products to complement dark and edgy fashion trends.
3. Textile - The textile industry has disruptive innovation opportunities in the development of new dyeing techniques and technologies to create vibrant jewel-toned ensembles and innovative textured fabrics for the fashion industry.