Elsa Hosk for Elle Sweden February 2010 is Daring
I thought the Canadian uniform of denim-on-denim was finally in our past until this season when it has been popping up in every fashion magazine around. Not to be out done, the Elle Sweden February 2010 issue brings us a dark-wash jean romper, acid washed overalls and old-school button downs. At least they are finishing every outfit off right with oversized sunglasses and to-die-for leather bags. Blond model Elsa Hosk looks gorgeous in the denim ensembles, so maybe we should all give it a try.
1. Double Denim Trend - Exploring new ways to style denim-on-denim outfits for a fashion-forward look.
2. Acid Washed Overalls - Bringing back the 80s with acid washed overalls as a trendy and nostalgic fashion statement.
3. Oversized Sunglasses - Embracing the return of oversized sunglasses as a must-have accessory for completing any outfit.
1. Fashion Industry - Opportunities for designers to create innovative denim pieces and unique styling techniques.
2. Eyewear Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities for eyewear brands to create new and trendy oversized sunglasses.
3. Retail Industry - Strategies for retailers to capitalize on the double denim trend by showcasing relevant denim products and accessories.