The Elle Netherlands February 2013 editorial combines the rustic nature of a folk story with the innocent beauty of a porcelain doll. Shot in a wood cabin, model Rianne van Rompaey embraces a pioneer's life with bonnet and all. Nevertheless, her flawless skin and rosy cheeks don't appear to be suited for any type of hard labor.
Lensed by photographer Jeroen W Mantel, the Elle Netherlands February 2013 editorial is titled 'Liebe Auf Den Ersten Blick,' which mean 'love at first sight' in German. If it is referring to the clothes, fashion editor Thomas Vermeer has definitely managed to stir some deep emotions. Featuring the likes of Valentino, Dries van Noten, Givenchy, Chanel, Gucci, Marni, Louis Vuitton and Peter Pilotto, the wardrobe has a fun and quirky vibe about it.
The Elle Netherlands February 2013 Photoshoot Stars Rianne van Rompaey
1. Rustic Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to embrace a rustic aesthetic in their designs
2. Porcelain Doll Beauty - Potential for makeup brands to create products that achieve a flawless porcelain doll look
3. Quirky Wardrobe - Chance for fashion retailers to offer fun and quirky clothing options
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can draw inspiration from the rustic aesthetic and incorporate it into their collections
2. Beauty - Makeup brands can develop products that help achieve a flawless porcelain doll look
3. Retail - Fashion retailers can curate a selection of fun and quirky clothing options for their customers