'Vo Trong Nghia Architects' is working on designs for an elevated garden that spans the gaps between three skyscrapers. In many cities, rooftop gardens have become a popular way to add green space to an urban area. However, this public walkway takes the idea of a rooftop garden to a whole new level.
The Diamond Lotus project involves building an elevated garden that spans the gaps between multiple skyscrapers. The walkway itself will consist of multiple rooftop gardens connected by suspension bridges. The park is set to feature expansive green space and numerous trees. The public garden will be located 22 stories in the air and will allow users to seamlessly move from one building to the next. The buildings themselves will be residential condos, meaning residents will have easy access to an expansive public garden.
The project demonstrates one of the innovative ways that developers are bringing natural elements into the urban environment.
This Elevated Garden Spans the Gaps Between Skyscrapers
1. Elevated Gardens - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design and construction companies can explore the concept of elevated gardens to create unique green spaces in dense urban areas.
2. Rooftop Walkways - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Architects and urban planners can create rooftop walkways with suspension bridges to connect buildings, providing an elevated and seamless way for people to move between skyscrapers.
3. Urban Nature Integration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developers can explore integrating natural elements, such as rooftop gardens, into urban environments to enhance the quality of life for residents and improve sustainability.
1. Construction - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Construction companies can specialize in building elevated gardens and rooftop walkways, catering to the demand for unique and green urban spaces.
2. Architecture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Architects can incorporate rooftop gardens and suspension bridges into their designs, revolutionizing the way buildings interact with green spaces and enhancing urban connectivity.
3. Real Estate - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Real estate developers can market residential condos with easy access to expansive public gardens, attracting environmentally conscious and nature-loving residents.