The word "essential" can often be abused in modern society, where most people have all the needs and crave all the wants, but Elemental Living doesn't take this word too lightly when referring to its furniture designs. It happens to be comprised of things that are needed on a daily basis. What is more is that these items have been carefully constructed so as to disturb the environment as little as possible.
Founded by two globe-trotting architects Jonathan Coppin and Scott Dergance, Elemental Living is quite a recent venture. Coppin and Dergance have just debuted their first collection at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair. With a neo-retro feel, Elemental Living offers pieces that are minimalist yet quirky and hip yet classy.
Elemental Living Creates Eco-Friendly Designs
1. Eco-friendly Furniture Designs - Opportunities for furniture manufacturers to create sustainable and environmentally conscious designs.
2. Minimalist Furniture Trends - Opportunities for furniture manufacturers to embrace a minimalist design approach and cater to consumers looking for simplicity.
3. Neo-retro Fashion - Opportunities for fashion designers to create unique clothing that incorporates a blend of modern and retro styles.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers can focus on creating designs that prioritize eco-friendliness and sustainability to meet consumer demand.
2. Interior Decoration - Interior decorators can incorporate the minimalist furniture trend into their designs and create spaces that are simple yet stylish.
3. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can embrace the neo-retro trend and create clothing that blends modern and retro styles for a unique fashion statement.