Photographer Martin Laporte captures 'Sister O' Mine,' an editorial that highlights conceptual and elegant styles for women. The image series is lensed for the pages of Trend Prive Magazine and is brought to life by the publication's fashion editor Cameron Carpenter.
Models Anne Marie Faber and Mckenna Bird star in the editorial and don pieces from emerging designer Tia Cibani. These range from structured and equestrian-inspired separates to more flowing and loose-fitting pieces. The wardrobe picks include floral dresses and tunics that are effortlessly cool in their aesthetic.
Hair and makeup for this feature are courtesy of Angeliq Turner while the shoot's graphic design is the work of Chris Kinslaw. The beauty artist opts for natural cosmetics that are paired with bold brows.
Trend Prive Magazine‘s 'Sister O' Mine' Shoot Boasts Elegant Styles
1. Conceptual Fashion - Opportunity for brands to create innovative and artistic clothing designs that push the boundaries of traditional fashion.
2. Equestrian-inspired Fashion - Potential for brands to reimagine and modernize equestrian-inspired clothing and accessories.
3. Effortlessly Cool Aesthetic - Disruptive innovation opportunities in developing clothing lines that embody a laid-back and effortlessly stylish vibe.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can explore new concepts and push the boundaries of traditional fashion with conceptual and innovative designs.
2. Equestrian Apparel - Opportunity for brands to create modern and fashionable equestrian-inspired clothing and accessories.
3. Cosmetics - Beauty brands can create natural and bold cosmetics that complement an effortlessly cool aesthetic.