The Electronic Bite Counter has got to be a modern day torture implement. What's more, it's inflicted on young children.
Parents who buy the device expect their children to wear it so they chew their food enough times. The device beeps after 30 chews. The designers actually expect children to be patient enough to be rewarded with a melody after 1,000 bites! If the kids weren't fussy eaters in the first place, they will be after trying on this contraption!
The Kami Kami Sensor
1. Smart Health Monitors - Opportunity to develop less invasive and more discreet health monitoring devices for children and adults alike.
2. Gamification for Health - Opportunity to incorporate play and fun into health devices to incentivize behavior change and engagement.
3. Personalized Nutrition - Opportunity to use technology to personalize and optimize nutrition plans for individuals based on their unique needs and preferences.
1. Health & Wellness - Industry can benefit from creating innovative solutions that help individuals improve their health and wellbeing.
2. Consumer Electronics - Industry can benefit from developing more aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly health monitoring devices that integrate with other smart home devices.
3. Food & Beverage - Industry can benefit from incorporating technology to develop personalized nutrition plans and products that meet the unique needs of consumers.