Senior Bulgarian designer Konstantin Achkov put together this line of foldable furniture inspired by the look of puzzle pieces. These modern chairs and lamps are have an elegant skeletal-like frame and an easy flat-packaging set-up.
Achkov's collection features a wide variety of functional decor pieces that are perfect for a wide variety of interiors. One staple item called the Electron Chair takes inspiration from a puzzle with its geometric and symmetrical wooden frame. The chair is made out of high-quality and durable beech plywood. The Electron Chair doesn't come with screws or bolts to keep it together. Instead this fun tangerine orange chair is constructed using pin joints that is very reminiscent of a jigsaw puzzle. Each of the pieces in the collection, including the Electron Chair, comes with a flat-pack design.
Konstantin Achkov Models These Foldable Furniture Chairs After Puzzles
1. Foldable Furniture - Konstantin Achkov's collection of foldable furniture chairs and lamps present opportunities for innovating the packaging and assembly process of furniture.
2. Geometric Design - The geometric and symmetrical wooden frames of Achkov's Electron Chairs present opportunities for innovating the design of furniture for aesthetic and functional purposes.
3. Pin Joints Assembly - The pin joints assembly technique used in Achkov's Electron Chairs present opportunities for innovating the construction process of furniture for easy assembly and disassembly purposes.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Manufacturers of furniture can innovate the design and manufacturing process to incorporate foldable and geometric designs for a wider range of products.
2. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry can innovate to provide more efficient and sustainable flat-packaging solutions for furniture, such as those used in Achkov's collection.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate foldable and geometric furniture designs like Achkov's collection to create modular and aesthetically pleasing living spaces for their clients.