The Electrolux Powermix Silent campaign paints a rather hilarious scenario despite the danger that is also present. The vegetables depicted in print ads have been cartoonishly illustrated with big innocent eyes to show how naive they are. In the meantime, assassins await in the dark to kill them quietly.
Humorously conceived by Revolution, an ad agency based in Brazil, the Electrolux Powermix Silent campaign will have people exclaiming in sympathy while trying to mask their smirks. Edson Rosa headed the project with the help of creative director and copy writer Emerson Braga as well as illustrator Leonardo Pinho.
Totally unexpected, the Electrolux Powermix Silent campaign plays on people's imaginations. Next time they turn on their Electrolux blender, they will feel like the sneaky assassins themselves.
The Electrolux Powermix Silent Campaign Sneakily Kills Veggies
1. Humorous Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Companies can leverage humor in their advertisements to create memorable and impactful campaigns.
2. Personification of Objects - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating personification in marketing can evoke emotions and create deeper connections with the target audience.
3. Surprising and Unexpected Campaigns - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Brands can break through the noise by creating campaigns that surprise and captivate consumers with unexpected concepts.
1. Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Ad agencies can explore creative ways to engage consumers and deliver messages in unique and unconventional ways.
2. Home Appliances - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Companies in the home appliances industry can differentiate themselves by infusing humor and unexpected elements into their product marketing.
3. Illustration and Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Illustrators and designers can experiment with unconventional approaches, such as personifying objects, to create visually captivating campaigns.