This electric longboard design is described as riding the future. The Yuneec E-GO2 is the latest from their aviation-grade electric skateboard E-GO series.
It has a flexible and durable 12 mm, eight layered composite wood deck. It also features a 400 watt motor and two different riding and speed modes. The board has the battery pack underneath the deck, which is capable of fully recharging in three to five hours and enables you to ride for up to 18 miles. It also comes with a wireless remote controller and syncs to the E-GO Cruiser app. The electric longboard design is lightweight and compact, weighing only 13.5 pounds. This makes it extremely portable and a fun way to change up your commute.
Yuneec's Electric Longboard Design Lets You Ride for 18 Miles
1. Futuristic Electric Skateboards - Electric skateboards with advanced features such as faster speed, longer battery life, and customizable riding modes offer disruptive innovation opportunities.
2. Aviation-grade Electric Vehicles - Electric vehicles manufactured with aviation-grade materials and technology offer a unique selling point for customers interested in durability and innovation.
3. Smartphone-synced Personal Transport Devices - Personal transport devices that can be synced to smartphones via dedicated apps or other similar technologies offer room for innovation in the personal transportation space.
1. Transportation - Companies manufacturing personal transportation devices can leverage advanced technology and materials to produce innovative and futuristic products.
2. Sport & Fitness - Electric skateboards and similar personal transportation products offer opportunities for manufacturers in the sport and fitness industry to offer innovative and eco-friendly products.
3. Tech - Incorporating advanced technology into personal transportation devices offers disruptive innovation opportunities for technology companies interested in diversifying their offerings.