I have to admit, I don’t follow F1 auto racing, but I do know what those sleek racing cars look like and the new Tajima EV Mini Sport is an electric Formula 1 concept car. This F1 look-a-like was unveiled at the Car Technology Expo and is one of the prettiest electric Formula 1 concept cars.
The Tajima EV Mini Sport runs on a 40 Ah or 120 Ah lithium polymer battery. It is a single seater weighing around 300 kgs. Despite its eco-friendliness and lightness, this electric Formula 1 concept car doesn’t go nearly as fast as the real deal. The Tajima EV Mini Sport has a top speed of between 40 km/h and 90 km/h (depending on which battery you are using). However, at $23,000 this is a very reasonably priced racing vehicle.
The Tajima EV Mini Sport is an Electric Formula 1 Concept Car
1. Electric Formula 1 Concept Cars - The development and manufacture of eco-friendly F1 concept cars for global competitions and consumer use.
2. Lithium Polymer Battery Innovations - The improvement of the performance and longevity of lithium polymer batteries through research and development.
3. Affordable Racing Vehicles - The creation of low-cost, high-quality racing vehicles for amateur and professional racing enthusiasts.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - The production and innovation of sustainable and high-performance vehicles for the sports and racing industry.
2. Renewable Energy - The development of renewable energy sources for the automotive and racing industries to reduce environmental impact.
3. Recreational Vehicles - The expansion of the recreational vehicle market with affordable and eco-friendly racing vehicles for enthusiasts.