El Molino by Fernando Salas is a redesign of a 100-year-old theatre in Barcelona that is a very important cultural and artistic place for citizens. The place is given a more futuristic look using modern technical solutions, giving the theatre a more performance-ready look. The most important part of the redesign of El Molino by Fernando Salas is the LED lighting, which defines the new identity and creates the mood in this impressive building.
Redesigning cultural institutions like theatres and opera houses is a great opportunity for designers and architects to create an innovative design that can act like a performance all its own. Working with places that are very important cultural landmarks of the community is also a very difficult challenge, but Salas achieved this task beautifully.
Redesign of El Molino by Fernando Salas is a Performance Unto Itself
1. Redesigning Cultural Institutions - Opportunity for designers and architects to create innovative designs that act as performances.
2. Futuristic Technical Solutions - Using modern technology to give traditional spaces a more performance-ready look.
3. LED Lighting Design - Utilizing LED lighting to define the new identity of cultural buildings and create desired moods.
1. Design - Designers and architects have the opportunity to reimagine cultural institutions like theatres and opera houses.
2. Technology - The use of modern technical solutions and LED lighting systems presents opportunities for technological advancements in cultural spaces.
3. Entertainment - The redesign and modernization of classic theatres offers improved experiences in cultural performances for audiences.