Not that I am able to read or write Spanish, but with the help of Google Translate (Beta) I can at least assume I know a bit about what El Blog de un Hotel is posting about.
I like the concept: The Hotel itself talks to the reader while being built, and is meandering in its posts the same sort of way I am meandering myself in this Blog. It keeps its name and brand and location secret. It will be located in Spain and will open exactly 365 after the Blog was started. As it was launched on September 25, 2007, the hotel will open in little under a year from now.
I'd like to point to some posts, and for the convenience of the English language readers, I will add the Google translate English link, so that they are able to quickly click through some highlights:
- Its first post: Falta un aÃ±o para mi Nacimiento or: It Lacks a Year for my Birth.
- Its clever sharing Page Tienes Un Blog? or: Do You Blog? (my translation).
- Its About pageSobre este Blog, or: On this Blog.
- Una Sesion Fotografica or A Photo Shoot (my translation).
The last post shows us interesting Artist Impressions of the mystery hotel's design.
It features two clever ways of building traffic:
- If you Blog about me I will give you a link back: So Bloggers link to me!
- If you guess me out, You may gain a freebie hotel night .....
Both may create their own buzz, or maybe even hype....
According to technorati it is gaining momentum very fast: Already 39 Blog reactions today, 2 weeks after its inception!
I will follow the development with interest.