Ekomini is a piggy bank for the 21st century. It’s a money box that connects to a computer via USB, and counts the money that kids save. Kids also get access to an interactive online educational game called 'Ekominiville' which has been designed in conjunction with leading education professionals to promote financial literacy. The game teaches kids how to plan for purchases by setting goals, completing tasks and comparing prices, teaching them the basics of investment as they get older.
Ekomini has been designed as an educational toy to help parents make learning about money fun for their kids. The creators of Ekomini believe that financial literacy is as important as the three Rs, not just for the kids themselves, but also for society. Ekomini introduces children to social responsibility by explaining important causes and showcasing charities.
Piggy bank beater? You bet! More importantly, it’s another everyday object that’s been given the digital makeover.
The Ekomini Bank Helps Kids Learn About Money
1. Digital Piggy Banks - Integrating technology with piggy banks to provide interactive and educational features for kids
2. Financial Literacy Games - Developing interactive online games to teach kids about money management and investment
3. Socially Responsible Saving - Promoting social responsibility and introducing children to important causes through piggy banks
1. Education Technology - Incorporating interactive piggy banks as educational tools in schools and educational institutions
2. Toy and Game - Creating interactive piggy banks as educational toys for children
3. Financial Services - Collaborating with interactive piggy bank companies to provide financial literacy programs