My friend Alex posted these three great examples of egg tuning on his blog.
What was the insight for this project? For Easter in Romania, everybody embellishes boiled Easter eggs. In some regions, the eggs are true pieces of art as they are painted manually in tens of shades and forms (and sometimes they cost a fortune). The custom says that on Easter morning you have to knock a painted Easter egg with somebody else's egg. That's how you get lucky for the coming year. The hardest egg wins, of course. That's why you can trick your destiny and knock everybody else's Easter eggs with these pimped out eggs.
The idea behind these designs belongs to Claudiu Benciu, "Egg Planner" and "Egg Art Director" from Sister Advertising Agency. This would be nice to have one for myself this Easter.
Great work guys!
1. Egg Embellishments - There is a growing trend of embellishing Easter eggs in artistic and creative ways, presenting opportunities for artists and craft suppliers to offer unique and innovative egg decoration kits.
2. Competitive Easter Egg Knocking - The tradition of knocking Easter eggs in Romania has created a trend of creating elaborately designed and durable eggs, opening up opportunities for businesses to develop sturdier egg designs and accessories for this competitive activity.
3. Personalized Easter Egg Designs - The popularity of personalized and customized products extends to Easter eggs, providing opportunities for artisans and small businesses to create bespoke egg designs tailored to individual preferences and themes.
1. Art Supplies - Suppliers of art materials can capitalize on the trend of embellishing Easter eggs by offering a wide range of paints, brushes, and other tools specifically tailored for egg decoration.
2. Craft and DIY Retail - Craft and DIY stores have the opportunity to provide unique and innovative egg decoration kits, tools, and accessories to cater to the growing trend of personalized and elaborate Easter egg designs.
3. Tourism and Cultural Experiences - Travel companies and tourism destinations in Romania can tap into the tradition of competitive Easter egg knocking by offering experiential tours and activities centered around this unique cultural activity.