The average person eats about 250 eggs per year, and with so many egg shells ending up at the bottom of the trash bin, why not utilize those shells to create some creative egg-shaped cake treats?
The crafty people at BuzzFeed offer an easy-to-follow baking guide to creating these festive Easter egg cakes from all those leftover shells from egg hunting. To begin making these yolk-filled treats, you’ll need eggs, a thumbtack, icing and several other ingredients and utensils needed for basic cake-making.
With so many different cake designs out there, why not opt for something that’ll make use of discarded food items to put an interesting twist to a classic treat?
Buzzfeed’s Easy-to-Bake Easter Treats Makes Use of Egg Shells
1. Egg Shell Upcycling - Opportunity for businesses to create innovative products or recipes that repurpose egg shells, reducing waste.
2. Sustainable Baking - Potential for businesses to offer baking guides or products that focus on using eco-friendly ingredients and techniques.
3. Creative Food Waste Solutions - Businesses can explore ways to transform food waste into unique and delicious treats, enticing consumers with sustainable and inventive options.
1. Food & Beverage - Restaurants, bakeries, and food manufacturers can explore egg shell upcycling and sustainable baking to offer innovative and eco-conscious products to consumers.
2. Home and Kitchen - Companies in the home and kitchen industry can develop specialized baking tools or kits that help consumers create egg-shaped cakes using leftover egg shells, promoting sustainability and creativity.
3. Eco-friendly Products - Businesses focused on eco-friendly products can incorporate creative food waste solutions into their offerings, providing consumers with unique and environmentally conscious options.