Egg Farmers of Canada's Sunny-Side-Up Pavlova is a family-friendly dessert that is also a great source of protein. The quick and easy recipe is an ideal Easter weekend treat and consists of homemade meringue and lemon curd contents.
The recipe's meringue portion is made from six egg whites that are combined with granulated sugar, cornstarch, cream of tartar and salt. Its lemon curd features four egg yolks, sugar, salt, fresh lemon juice and finely grated lemon zest along with cubed butter and a selection of fresh berries.
This family-friendly dessert recipe by Egg Farmers of Canada celebrates simplicity and is fun and easy for the entire family -- even amateur pastry chefs. Fusing the wholesome goodness of fresh eggs with fresh fruit, this Sunny-Side-Up Pavlova is an Easter-appropriate treat that is also fun to enjoy year-round.
Image Credit: Egg Farmers of Canada
Egg Farmers of Canada's Sunny-Side-Up Pavlova is Protein-Enriched
1. Protein-enriched Desserts - Creating desserts that are protein-enriched provides a healthier option for consumers looking for indulgent treats.
2. Family-friendly Recipes - Developing recipes that are easy and enjoyable for the whole family can cater to a wider range of consumers.
3. Holiday-inspired Treats - Designing desserts that are specific to holidays creates opportunities for seasonal marketing and promotion.
1. Food and Beverage - Exploring protein-enriched desserts can attract health-conscious consumers who are looking for more nutritious snack options.
2. Recipe Development - Developing family-friendly recipes can support cookbook publishers and cooking blogs that target busy families.
3. Specialty Treats - Creating holiday-inspired treats opens up opportunities for artisanal bakeries and dedicated dessert shops to provide unique and festive options.