Consumers have only recently overcome the barrier of boredom associated with statistics to unlock their hidden potential, and the Edge 200 capitalizes on that emerging pattern.
Whether you're shedding calories or racing against your own time, stat-tracking is indescribably central to economizing our lives. The Edge 200, developed by Garmin Electronics, brings a robust statistics collection and analysis device to cyclists -- and for cheap, too! Without needing to install gaudy sensors on your bike frame, this small device will track your speed, distance travelled, time spent and calories burned. Up to 130 hours of data can be stored on the Edge 200, after which you can export your stats to Garmin Connect, a free info-mapping service.
Best of all, the Edge 200 includes a GPS device, which makes city and trail cycling equally simple.
A Leaner, Meaner You is Possible With the Edge 200
1. Stat-tracking Cycles - Stat-tracking technology integrated into cycling devices.
2. Economizing Lives - The use of data collection and analysis to optimize daily activities.
3. Integrated GPS Devices - GPS technology integrated into fitness and wellness devices.
1. Fitness and Wellness - The integration of stat-tracking technology in fitness and wellness devices and services.
2. Sports Equipment - The incorporation of data collection and analysis in cycling equipment.
3. Technology and Gadgets - The development and integration of GPS technology in consumer electronics.