The Eden Project Dundee, which will replace an old industrial area in Scotland, is an eco-friendly tourist attraction that will feature a series of walled gardens. The ecological attraction will breathe life back into the former gasworks using the site's walls as structuring foundations. The Eden Project Dundee's expansive greenery will set up a stunning contrast to the site's bygone industrial purpose.
The Eden Project Dundee will be based around nine guilds, paying homage to Dundee's Nine Incorporated Trades established in the 16th century. These guilds are themed after alternate perceptions of the world and consist of Healers, Growers, Navigators, Myth-Makers, Noticers, Alchemists, Celebrators, Menders, and 'Re-Sourcerors.' The zones, each of which is associated with a guild, will showcase new plant growing methods and present narratives about mining and its alternatives. The attractions within the Eden Project Dundee are designed to deepen the connection between humanity and nature.
Image Credit: Dezeen
The Eden Project Dundee Will Feature Expansive Walled Gardens
1. Eco-tourism - There is a growing demand for eco-friendly travel experiences, providing an opportunity for businesses to develop sustainable tourist attractions.
2. Green Architecture - The construction of eco-friendly structures, such as the walled gardens in the Eden Project Dundee, can provide opportunities for innovative designers and architects.
3. Themed Experiences - The use of themes, such as the guilds in the Eden Project Dundee, can provide a unique and memorable experience for tourists, creating opportunities for new themed attractions.
1. Tourism - The eco-tourism industry is growing, providing increased opportunities for sustainable tourist attractions.
2. Green Building - The demand for eco-friendly building design is increasing, creating opportunities for innovative designers and architects.
3. Entertainment - Themed attractions are popular with tourists and can provide an opportunity for businesses to create unique and memorable experiences.