Nothing brings people together more then a communal dislike, and I know a ton of people have their hate on for Ed Hardy. Now the fashion line is back with Ed Hardy mice and mousepads.
Just 'cause you don’t have the guts to get a real tattoo doesn’t mean that your tech gear shouldn’t be decked out! The Ed Hardy Mice and Mousepads feature the line's signature illustrations that are sure to point out to anyone who visits your office just how, um, cool you are.
Ed Hardy Mice and Mousepads Will Not Make You Cool
1. Personalized Tech Gear - Creating customizable tech gear designs can appeal to a wide range of consumers who want to express themselves through their electronic devices.
2. Collaboration of Fashion and Technology - The fashion industry can collaborate with technology companies to create unique, fashionable and functional tech gear for consumers.
3. Tech Accessories as a Fashion Statement - Consumers can use tech accessories as a way to showcase their personal style, creating opportunities for unique and eye-catching designs.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can explore the merger of fashion and technology industries to create unique and functional wearables and tech gear.
2. Technology - Technology companies can partner with fashion brands to create innovative wearables and tech gear designs to appeal to a broader audience.
3. Design - Designers can explore the use of advanced printing and customization technologies to create personalized and stylish tech gear that appeals to individual taste and preferences.