The EcoQube C is a fish tank that uses aquaponics -- a symbiotic system involving fish and plants -- to maintain a constant flow of clean water that keeps the tank free of waste.
The only thing the aquarium owner needs to worry about is feeding their fish, who produce ammonia-rich waste which is broken down to create nitrates. Water is then filtered through the plant medium, causing the plant to absorb the nitrates for its own growth. Clean water is then transferred back into the aquarium with the ammonia removed.
The EcoQube C will surely appeal to fish and fish tank owners who are interested in maintaining their fish in as eco-friendly a manner as possible, whilst also minimizing the amount of effort required to clean their fish tanks.
The EcoQube C Uses a Plant to Clean its Water
1. Aquaponics Fish Tanks - The EcoQube C demonstrates the potential for using aquaponics to create self-sustaining fish tanks.
2. Eco-friendly Fish Tank Maintenance - The EcoQube C highlights a trend towards eco-friendly solutions for keeping fish tanks clean and healthy.
3. Effortless Fish Tank Cleaning - The EcoQube C addresses the need for a low-effort method of maintaining clean water in fish tanks.
1. Aquarium Equipment - The EcoQube C introduces a disruptive innovation opportunity in the aquarium equipment industry by combining aquaponics with fish tanks.
2. Eco-friendly Consumer Products - The EcoQube C presents an opportunity for the eco-friendly consumer products industry to develop more sustainable fish tank cleaning solutions.
3. Pet Products - The EcoQube C taps into a potential market in the pet products industry by offering a low-maintenance fish tank solution that benefits both fish and plants.