The leading designs for mobile phones offer the opportunity for users to choose their preferred sounds, desktop images, fonts and even formats and icons, but very few enable you to switch out hardware as a means to upgrade, downgrade or change the particular perks of your device. The Eco-Mobius smartphone encourages this.
Designed by a team from ZTE Corporation, the handset won a 2013 Red Dot Design Award for its ingenuity. Four separate units make up the modular device, including the battery, the core, the display and the camera. Whatever your desired component, it can be slipped into the little tracks of the gadget and held in place with magnets. Have a say in your Eco-Mobius's CPU, RAM and everything else.
Eco-Mobius Has Interchangeable Parts to Make Your Ideal Mobile
1. Customizable Smartphones - Eco-Mobius showcases the trend of customizable smartphones with interchangeable parts.
2. Modular Devices - The Eco-Mobius smartphone demonstrates the trend of modular devices, allowing users to easily switch out hardware components.
3. User Empowerment - The ability to customize and choose components in the Eco-Mobius smartphone highlights the trend of user empowerment in technology.
1. Mobile Technology - The mobile technology industry can embrace the trend of customizable smartphones like Eco-Mobius to attract tech-savvy consumers.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can capitalize on the modular device trend showcased by Eco-Mobius, offering flexible and customizable products.
3. Product Design - The product design industry has an opportunity to explore innovative designs for modular devices, inspired by the Eco-Mobius smartphone.