Everything’s becoming environmentally-friendly, and now with Andrew Duffy and Craig Tyler ‘Something Old Something New,’ kids can have their own eco-warrior toys. I know I won’t look at another milk carton the same way.
According to Designboom.com, they constructed these eco-warrior toys “using their rotational moulding D.I.Y machine, replacing silicone moulds with vac formed food packaging waste and replaced polyurethane material with
bio-resin with the help of canonbury arts.”
Not surprising that this Frankenstein machine has brought to life these pretty creepy eco-warrior toys. But no matter how creepy they may be, they do send a great message to our children.
Andrew Duffy & Craig Tyler Turn Something Old into Something New for the Kids
1. Eco-friendly Toys - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating sustainable and environmentally-friendly toys for children.
2. Upcycling - Disruptive innovation opportunity in repurposing waste materials to create new and innovative products.
3. DIY Manufacturing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing DIY machines and processes for manufacturing customized toys.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the toy industry by incorporating eco-friendly materials and manufacturing processes.
2. Waste Management - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in waste management by finding creative ways to upcycle and repurpose food packaging waste.
3. Arts and Crafts - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the arts and crafts industry by developing new materials and techniques for eco-friendly DIY projects.