Lifestyle retailer PlanetShoes.com expands its growing line of casual, comfy and eco-friendly sandals and wedges to include the kitschy BioNatura collection.
This eccentric and super cute collection does not only look good, BioNatura shoes are designed to make sure that your feet are surrounded by the safest and healthiest of substances.
The eco conscious, Italian-crafted shoes are made with hypoallergenic cork and sustainable suede leathers and promise to be nickel-free.
“PlanetShoes is proud to add such an eco-friendly brand like BioNatura that creates such beautiful, well-adorned shoes,” says Phil Meynard, President of Planet, Inc. “Women are guaranteed to feel healthy, natural and stylish in these embellished cork shoes.”
So go ahead make a difference and start donning these beautifully adorned and eco-friendly sandals and wedges to keep your planet green.
These Eco Friendly Sandals and Wedges are Kitschy and Comfy
1. Eco-friendly Footwear - The increasing demand for sustainable and eco-friendly footwear presents opportunities for brands to design and market products using eco-conscious materials and manufacturing processes.
2. Hypoallergenic Fashion - The rise of hypoallergenic fashion opens up possibilities for companies to create garments and accessories that are safe for individuals with allergies or sensitivities.
3. Kitschy Fashion - The popularity of kitschy fashion allows for innovative designs and bold aesthetics that cater to consumers seeking unique and quirky styles.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Brands within the fashion and apparel industry can capitalize on the eco-friendly footwear trend and offer sustainable options to conscious consumers.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can tap into the hypoallergenic fashion trend by developing products that cater to individuals with allergies or sensitivities.
3. Retail and E-commerce - The retail and e-commerce sector can accommodate the kitschy fashion trend by curating collections that embrace unique and unconventional styles.