The 'EBO' robot is a companion solution for the modern living space that will provide individuals and families alike with a way to keep an eye on their home, communicate with inhabitants and more.
The robot features a roving design that will automatically make its way around a living space with ease and boasts a self-charging design to power itself up whenever the battery runs low. The unit is equipped with a 1080p Full HD camera that also offers night vision, which enables the robot to effectively function as a home security solution.
The 'EBO' robot is capable of recognizing family members and pets, and will automatically track, record and follow them to offer a fun, interactive experience.
The 'EBO' Robot is Self-Charging and Feature-Rich
1. Interactive Companion Robots - The rise of interactive companion robots is creating an opportunity for companies to develop innovative products capable of providing new forms of engagement and assistance.
2. Self-charging Technology - The development of self-charging technology in robotic companionship may unlock new possibilities for increased user autonomy and usability.
3. Home Security Automation - The integration of robotic companionship with home security automation systems presents an opportunity to offer a multifunctional solution for family and home safety.
1. Home Security - The home security industry can leverage the emergence of interactive companion robots to create more sophisticated and interconnected security systems.
2. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can capitalize on the growing market for interactive companion robots by developing products that integrate with other smart home technologies.
3. Childcare - Interactive companion robots could be an innovative solution for providing safe, supervised engagement for children at home.