The eBay Wear 'Em Out Store is the first-ever sneaker store that rewards sneakerheads for wearing their new shoes out of the store. This sneaker store is a destination for some of the most exclusive and coveted sneaker styles for up to 70% off today's market price and there are lower prices available for shoppers who choose to actually wear their purchases out the door.
The eBay Wear 'Em Out Store will be open Memorial Day weekend on Fairfax Avenue in Los Angeles and it acknowledges that many sneaker lovers feel pressured to keep the purchases they love pristine and in the box. eBay recently commissioned a survey of over 1,000 sneakerheads and found that "the majority of respondents said they wear less than half of their collections."
The eBay Wear 'Em Out Store Encourages Sneakerheads to Wear What They Buy
1. Wearable Rewards - Create reward systems to encourage consumers to wear products right after purchase, increasing engagement and brand loyalty.
2. Exclusive Discounts - Offer exclusive discounts for consumers who choose to wear their purchases out of the store, creating value for the consumers and increasing foot traffic.
3. Sustainable Sneakers - Provide eco-friendly options for sneaker enthusiasts who care about the environment, tapping into the growing sustainability trend in consumer behavior.
1. Retail - Retailers can create engaging and unique consumer experiences by offering wearable rewards and exclusive discounts for in-store purchases, driving increased foot traffic and customer loyalty.
2. Fashion - Fashion companies can appeal to the growing consumer trend towards sustainability by offering eco-friendly options for sneaker enthusiasts, tapping into a lucrative market niche.
3. Marketing - Marketing firms can develop innovative and interactive campaigns that leverage wearable rewards and exclusive discounts as primary incentives for consumer engagement and consumer-driven loyalty.