“Created by an experienced taxidermist,” these shocking stuffed squirrels are sold online by eBay user ‘ni0vek.’ Preserved and composed in unorthodox Wild Grey positions, these most recent collectables are made from genuine squirrel corpses paired with less natural accessories.
These squirrels are engaged in activities ranging from lawn-mowing and piano-playing to hunting and horse riding. This eBay user ‘ni0vek’ is selling these active expired creatures for somewhere around the $20 to $40 price point. How much would you bid for an undercover Superman squirrel?
Check out some of his past merchandise among the related articles.
‘ni0vek' Sells Outrageous Squirrel Taxidermy
1. Unconventional Taxidermy - There is a growing trend of taxidermy that goes beyond traditional mounting, with the use of unconventional poses and accessories.
2. Animal Anthropomorphism - The practice of giving animals human-like characteristics is gaining popularity in various art forms, including taxidermy.
3. Unique Collectibles - The demand for unique and unusual collectibles, such as stuffed squirrels engaged in everyday activities, is on the rise.
1. Art and Sculpture - Artists and sculptors have the opportunity to explore unconventional taxidermy techniques and create animal-themed artworks with anthropomorphic elements.
2. Home Decor and Interior Design - The trend of unconventional taxidermy opens up new possibilities for unique and quirky home decor items that incorporate stuffed animals with unexpected poses and accessories.
3. Collectibles and Memorabilia - The market for unique collectibles is expanding, and taxidermy artists can tap into this trend by creating one-of-a-kind pieces that appeal to collectors seeking unusual items.