This Easter why not dress your hair up with an awesome Easter Bunny Hairdo. It's super simple and will guarantee that you're the most stylish person at the egg hunt.
Simple wrap your pony tail up into a bun. Grab some felt, pipe cleaners, googly eyes and a pom pom from a craft store and your set. Stick the pipe cleaners into the sides of your bun for whiskers. Make felt long ears and place them at the top of your bun. Add the googly eyes and pom pom for the eyes and nose. Check out the blog for more instructions. I recommend sticking with pastel colors for your color scheme, but if your feeling adventurous, you can try some wacky vibrant colors like bright green.
Hop along this Easter with this bunny hairdo. Watch out, kids may think you're the Easter Bunny!
Why Not Turn Your Bun into a Bunny?
1. DIY Hair Accessories - Opportunity for businesses to offer creative and customizable hair accessories for people to create their own unique styles.
2. Holiday-themed Hairstyles - Businesses can capitalize on the demand for festive hairstyles by providing tutorials and products specifically designed for different holidays.
3. Craft Store Collaborations - Collaborations between craft stores and beauty brands can create unique opportunities for customers to purchase all the necessary materials for DIY hairdos in one place.
1. Craft and Hobby - Craft and hobby stores can expand their product offerings to include more hair-related materials, targeting customers interested in DIY hairdos.
2. Beauty and Cosmetics - Beauty brands can develop specialized hair products and accessories for holiday-themed hairstyles, catering to customers looking to embrace the festive spirit.
3. Online Tutorials and Blogging - Online tutorial platforms and bloggers can provide step-by-step guides for creating different holiday-themed hairstyles, attracting a wide audience interested in DIY projects.