The E-Sphyra is a prototype sportscar that will integrate new technologies to achieve maximum performance. Designed by a team of students from Belfort-MontbÃ©liard University of Technology in France, the E-Sphyra sportscar has a fiberglass body and weighs 800 kg.
The E-Sphyra will be powered by an electric powertrain that can generate power up to 100KW. It took more than 2,000 hours for the team to construct the E-Sphyra.
Implications - Since the recent economic recession, many consumers have encountered a sense of loss control and power over their lives. Businesses that can provide products that restore that feeling of direction or empowerment will appeal to the large number of consumers today looking to exercise some authority over their own lives.
The Student-Designed E-Sphyra Prototype Racing Sportscars
1. Electric Performance - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop electric powertrains for sportscars to achieve maximum performance.
2. Student Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with student teams to create innovative prototype sportscars.
3. Lightweight Fiberglass - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of fiberglass bodies to reduce the weight of sportscars and improve performance.
1. Automotive - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce electric powertrain technology in the automotive industry to revolutionize performance and sustainability.
2. Education - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Foster partnerships between universities and industry to encourage student-led design projects and innovation.
3. Materials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop lightweight and durable materials, such as fiberglass, for various industries to enhance efficiency and performance.