Dunhill's biometric wallet uses this technology to keep cash and cards safe.
Using the biometric technology makes it harder for pickpockets to steal the contents inside the wallet. The wallet comes with an unbreakable carbon fiber exterior and a fingerprint lock system that will only open the contents to its owner. It can also be connected to a cell phone to alert its owner in case it is stolen or dropped. Dunhill's biometric wallet is a great way to keep tabs on your money.
Dunhill's Biometric Wallets Uses High Security Technology
1. Biometric Wallets - Opportunity to develop innovative biometric security solutions for personal belongings like wallets.
2. Fingerprint Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity in incorporating fingerprint authentication into various consumer products.
3. Mobile Security Alerts - Potential for developing mobile applications that provide security alerts for personal belongings.
1. Security Solutions - Opportunity for companies in the security industry to develop advanced biometric authentication systems.
2. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity to incorporate fingerprint technology into consumer electronics devices such as phones and tablets.
3. Mobile Applications - Opportunity to develop mobile applications that provide security alerts and tracking for personal belongings.