First came the Bugatti Police Car and now the $160,000 Lotus Evora Dubai ambulance. With a fleet of 50 paramedic supercars, the two-seater automobile promises to get health care officials on-scene in record time.
The fleet is currently being showcased at the Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Services at the ongoing Gulf Information Technology Exhibition in Dubai. It has officially been dubbed the fastest ambulance on the planet. Although the Dubai ambulance is not equipped to carry an injured passenger, it does have space for medical equipment including a defibrillator and oxygen tank. Not only does each supercar come with a widescreen notebook, but paramedics can also transmit patient information to hospitals and crew within seconds of receiving it.
If paramedics drive $160,000 Lotus Evora's to work, what do the doctors drive?
The $160,000 Lotus Evora is Unveiled as the New Dubai Ambulance
1. Paramedic Supercars - The use of supercars as ambulances presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the emergency medical services industry, allowing for faster response times and improved on-scene care.
2. High-tech Medical Equipment - The integration of advanced medical equipment, such as defibrillators and oxygen tanks, in supercars showcases a disruptive innovation opportunity for medical device manufacturers to optimize emergency healthcare delivery.
3. Real-time Data Transmission - The ability to transmit patient information within seconds from a supercar ambulance to hospitals and crew highlights a disruptive innovation opportunity in the healthcare technology sector, enabling more efficient patient care coordination.
1. Emergency Medical Services - The use of supercars as ambulances disrupts the traditional ambulance industry and offers opportunities for companies to innovate and provide faster, more advanced emergency medical services.
2. Automotive - The integration of medical equipment and technology in supercars creates potential disruptiove innovation opportunities for automotive manufacturers to develop specialized vehicles for emergency medical purposes.
3. Healthcare Technology - The real-time data transmission capabilities of supercar ambulances open up disruptive innovation opportunities for healthcare technology companies to develop advanced systems for efficient patient data management and communication.