The labels for the Drink ‘n’ Stick wine by 'Some Young Punks' feature a Bettie Page-esque pin-up girl in lingerie. The bottle comes with a sheet of plastic adhesive clothes (including various styles of skirts and blouses) with which you can dress your pin-up girl bottle. Dressing up or striping down the Drink ‘n’ Stick wine pin-up girl is bound to become part of a popular drinking game.
Drink ‘n’ Stick wine will provide endless hours of entertainment as well as a smoothly blended Australian red wine. The Claire Valley South Australian wine is a blend of Mataro and Shiraz and comes with a wardrobe.
Drink 'n' Stick Wine Lets You Play Dress-Up With Your Beverage
1. Interactive Wine Labels - The Drink 'n' Stick wine introduces a new trend of interactive wine labels that allow consumers to engage with their beverage in a unique way.
2. Customizable Wine Packaging - The adhesive clothes provided with the Drink 'n' Stick wine showcase the trend of customizable wine packaging, allowing consumers to personalize the appearance of their wine bottles.
3. Gamified Drinking Experience - The Dress 'n' Stick wine bottle's clothing options create a trend of gamifying the drinking experience, encouraging consumers to play dress-up or strip-down games while enjoying their wine.
1. Wine and Spirits - The Drink 'n' Stick wine highlights the disruptive innovation opportunity for the wine and spirits industry to experiment with interactive and customizable packaging that enhances consumer engagement.
2. Packaging and Design - The adhesive clothes feature on the Drink 'n' Stick wine bottle opens up a disruptive innovation opportunity for the packaging and design industry to create more interactive and personalized packaging solutions for various products.
3. Party and Entertainment - The gamified drinking experience offered by the Dress 'n' Stick wine bottle presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the party and entertainment industry to develop new games and activities that combine drinking and interactive elements.