The 'Dreamtab' is the new Dreamworks Android tablet that is designed for children. The animation company is said to release its own tablet this spring in hopes that children would enjoy its animated features. This tablet will be available in an 8-inch model that will cost under $300 as an inexpensive toy for learning. The animation company will produce and market its own media content, unlike other tablets from third-party software.
The sleek and user-friendly design invited children to play with some of Dreamwork's previously known animated characters from many films. These characters are used to help and guide children when using the tablet for an easy and efficient tour. The Dreamworks Android tablet certainly looks promising for the youth market and will most likely be in the hands of many children this spring.
The Dreamworks Android Tablet is Designed for Kids
1. Kid-friendly Tablets - There is an opportunity for tech companies to create more tablets specifically targeted at children with features and content that cater to their needs and interests.
2. Original Content Creation - Tech companies can follow Dreamwork's example by producing and marketing their own media content to enhance the user experience of their devices.
3. Inexpensive Learning Toys - Companies can explore the market for affordable and effective educational devices for children that offer a range of features beyond just playing games.
1. Consumer Electronics - Companies in the consumer electronics industry can branch out and explore opportunities to create products that cater to the youth market, such as tablets with kid-friendly designs and content.
2. Media and Entertainment - Media and entertainment companies can take inspiration from Dreamwork's foray into creating original content for its tablet, and explore opportunities for creating their own digital content that can be consumed using devices like the Dreamtab.
3. Education Technology - Companies in the education technology industry can create more affordable and effective learning toys for the youth market, like tablets with features designed to enhance learning and cognitive development.