The David Delfín Fall/Winter 2015 collection was presented at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Madrid and featured dramatic fashion staples that were paired with masks and dark sunglasses.
When they weren't sporting domineering disguises, models shaded their eyes with oversized sunglasses and also pulled off a dramatic wig or two. Dressed in a dark palette, the guys donned Kanye-inspired skirt and legging combos or all-black sportswear ensembles that made a bold statement.
Moreover, the David Delfín Fall/Winter 2015 collection also featured an abundance of pleated details that contributed to its dramatic fashion pairings. Inspired by Gothic streetwear, this menswear collection was anything but understated. Despite of its minimalist silhouettes, the presentation made a bold and theatrical statement thanks to its masculine and brooding elements.
The Latest David Delfín Collection Highlights Dramatic Fashion for Men
1. Dramatic Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating bold and theatrical fashion statements through dramatic designs.
2. Masked Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in combining masks and dark sunglasses with fashion staples to create a unique and edgy look.
3. Gothic Streetwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in infusing Gothic elements into streetwear fashion, creating a bold and unconventional style.
1. Fashion Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by designing and producing dramatic and avant-garde fashion pieces for men.
2. Accessories - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the accessories industry by creating unique and edgy masks and sunglasses that complement dramatic fashion looks.
3. Streetwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the streetwear industry by incorporating Gothic elements into clothing designs, offering an unconventional and bold style option.