This quirky collection of iPhone cases inspired by The 6 includes an already sold out Drake iPhone cover. Available from Toronto's Finest, the iPhone covers are a fun way to celebrate the 183rd birthday of Ontario's capital and Drake's beloved hometown.
The phone case collection was "inspired by Toronto, designed by food lovers" and contains four limited edition designs. The pink Drake iPhone cover (or 'Drizzy PHOne Case') shows the Grammy-nominated artist relaxing in a bowl of pho. The covers also include the 6 Donut, 6 Tacos and Toronto Sundae, which are compatible with iPhone 6/6s and iPhone 7/7s devices.
The showcased artwork was the result of collaborations with three Toronto-based artists: Aquil Raharjo, Pranavi Suthagar and Megan Stulberg.
This Collection From Toronto's Finest Includes a Drake iPhone Cover
1. Toronto Foodie Phone Cases - Opportunity for creating unique phone cases inspired by local culture and celebrities.
2. Limited Edition Iphone Covers - Demand for exclusive and limited edition phone covers for personalizing smartphones.
3. Collaborations with Local Artists - Potential for partnerships with talented artists to create unique and appealing phone case designs.
1. Mobile Accessories - Innovations in phone case designs and limited edition covers cater to the growing demand for personalization of smartphones.
2. Fashion and Lifestyle - Opportunity to integrate popular cultural references into fashionable smartphone accessories.
3. Art and Design - Collaborations between artists and phone case manufacturers present a disruptive innovation opportunity in the art and design industry.