Everything Legendary is putting a fun, imaginative and plant-based spin on traditional chicken wings with its Dragon Wyngz, which can be enjoyed in three flavors that come packed with protein. As the brand describes, "If you miss those spicy chicken wings, our Wyngz will satisfy that craving with all of your senses." With flavors like spicy Scorchin’ Bites,
consumers get at least 11 grams of protein, all without soy, artificial or GMO ingredients.
These plant-based alternatives to wings are said to be the perfect complement to other products from the brand, such as its best-selling gourmet burgers and grounds to form a true plant-powered feast. With all of its products, Everything Legendary reminds that choosing vegan doesn't mean compromising flavor or fun.
These Dragon Wyngz are an Imaginative Plant-Based Alternative
1. Plant-based Wing Alternatives - The rise of plant-based wing alternatives is creating opportunities for innovators to explore unique flavors and protein-packed formulas.
2. Vegan Comfort Food - The trend towards vegan comfort food is clear, and as more plant-based replacements are developed, there are opportunities for innovation in flavor, texture, and packaging.
3. Flexitarianism - As the number of flexitarian consumers grows, the demand for plant-based replacements for meat products including wings creates opportunities for innovation in product development and marketing.
1. Plant-based Foods - The demand for plant-based alternatives to traditional meat products like chicken wings is creating opportunities for innovation in the development of new products, flavors, and ingredients.
2. Vegan Fast Food - As more and more fast food chains add vegan options to their menus, there is an opportunity for vegan wing alternatives and other comfort foods to take hold in the market.
3. Alternative Protein Sources - As consumers continue to seek out alternatives to traditional meat products, plant-based wing alternatives are offering new opportunities for innovation in the development of alternative sources of protein.