The Dr. Scholl's Instant Cool Athlete's Foot products are a series of solutions for consumers to use as a way of controlling the namesake foot health ailment. The products come in the form of a spray and wipes, which are formulated to offer itch and burning relief along with clinically proven ingredients to combat the issue. The instant cooling effect of the products offers immediate relief from discomfort without leaving any powdery residue behind.
The Dr. Scholl's Instant Cool Athlete's Foot products are being launched with the help of Dr. Brad Schaeffer of TLC's My Feet Are Killing Me who said, "The warmth and dampness of locker rooms are breeding grounds for the fungus that causes athlete’s foot. So, treating quickly with Dr. Scholl’s Instant Cool Athlete’s Foot Solutions gives athletes and non-athletes alike instant cooling to minimize the physical and emotional discomfort that often accompanies the common condition.”
Dr. Scholl's Instant Cool Combats Athlete's Foot
1. Athlete's Foot Relief - There are opportunities for developing new, innovative and quick solutions for addressing common foot health conditions like athlete's foot that offer immediate relief from discomfort.
2. Cooling Health Products - There are opportunities for developing products and solutions that offer immediate cooling effects for different types of health conditions, which would help minimize physical and emotional discomfort.
3. Clinically Proven Ingredients - There are opportunities for using clinically proven ingredients to address different types of health conditions and developing new products/solutions that offer quick relief and benefits.
1. Foot Health - The foot health industry can develop new solutions, products, and services that solve common foot issues with immediate relief benefits.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can focus on developing new, innovative and fast solutions that offer immediate benefits and relief for various health conditions with cooling effects.
3. Personal Care - The personal care industry can explore opportunities for developing new and innovative products to address common health conditions and needs of consumers with clinically proven ingredients.