'Down in the Valley' for the Harper's Bazaar UK July 2010 issue features model Delfine Bafort in some seriously smokin' summer swimwear. Photographer Laurie Bartley captured Bafort in the canyons of Utah, where the model's beauty was matched by the natural landscape.
Matthias Karlsson is the stylist behind 'Down in the Valley' in Harper's Bazaar UK July 2010. See more images from the shoot above.
Implications - One of the best ways a company or brand can make their advertising stand out is by selecting a lavish and unusual location for their marketing shoots. By drawing the viewer into the location and art direction of the marketing, the company establishes itself as a creative enterprise focused on originality.
The Spicy ‘Down in the Valley' Shoot in Harper's Bazaar
1. Lavish Marketing Shoots - Opportunity for companies to make their advertising stand out by selecting lavish and unusual locations for marketing shoots.
2. Creative Art Direction - Opportunity for companies to establish themselves as creative enterprises focused on originality by emphasizing the location and art direction of their marketing.
3. Natural Landscape Photography - Opportunity for photographers and brands to capture the beauty of models in harmony with natural landscapes, creating visually compelling imagery.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can utilize lavish marketing shoots and creative art direction to differentiate themselves and establish a unique brand identity.
2. Advertising - Advertising companies can offer services that emphasize the use of unusual locations and creative art direction to help brands create impactful marketing campaigns.
3. Photography - Photographers can explore the concept of integrating models with natural landscapes to create visually stunning images for fashion, travel, and lifestyle brands.