Although I have come across some great collaborations, it’s usually not with a greater cause in mind that people come together (aside from charity functions, of course); there is one that I would like to share, however, involving the Dow ‘Renuva’ material.
Teaming up with designer Eric Pfeiffer, Dow, a chemical conglomerate, hopes to create appealing products using the Dow Renuva material. As a renewable, soy-based material, it could really help our environment.
Dow 'Renuva' Hopes to Replace Environmentally Unfriendly Products
1. Renewable Materials - The trend of using renewable materials like Dow Renuva material provides an opportunity for businesses to develop sustainable product lines.
2. Collaborative Partnerships - The trend of collaboration between chemical conglomerates like Dow and designers like Eric Pfeiffer opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in developing eco-friendly designs.
3. Environmental Consciousness - The trend of consumers demanding environmentally friendly products creates opportunities for industries to incorporate sustainable materials like Dow Renuva into their manufacturing processes.
1. Chemical - The chemical industry can explore the use of renewable materials like Dow Renuva in developing environmentally friendly products and solutions.
2. Design - The design industry can leverage collaborative partnerships with chemical conglomerates to create sustainable and visually appealing products using materials like Dow Renuva.
3. Manufacturing - The manufacturing industry can adopt the use of renewable materials like Dow Renuva to meet the growing demand for eco-friendly products.