Looking at first like extraordinarily intricate sketches, Double Exposures by Dan Mountford was created thanks to the artist's incredible photography and editing skills. Creating his images in-camera, the Brighton University graphic design student uses Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to bring these jaw-dropping juxtapositions to life.
Double Exposures by Dan Mountford brings human subjects, iconic urban elements, landscapes and everyday objects together in remarkable ways.
Double Exposures by Dan Mountford is Compellingly Contrasting
1. Double Exposures - Opportunity to explore the merging of different elements and create visually captivating images.
2. In-camera Photography - Possible innovation in camera technology to enable the creation of double exposure images without relying on post-processing editing.
3. Juxtaposition - Potential for creative applications of contrasting elements in various forms of digital art and advertising.
1. Graphic Design - Integration of double exposures and juxtapositions to create visually engaging designs in advertising and branding projects.
2. Camera Technology - Opportunity to develop new cameras or camera features that simplify the process of creating double exposures.
3. Digital Art - Expansion of the use of double exposures and the juxtaposition of diverse elements in digital art and photography.