Just when it seemed like pancakes couldn't possibly get any better, Denny's has taken them to the next level with the debut of Double Chocolate Pancake Puppies. Not only are the new pancakes bursting with rich chocolate flavor, but they're also bite-sized for easy dipping (and sharing).
Denny's Pancake Puppies are essentially a sweet take on hushpuppies, which are deep-fried dough balls made from a cornmeal-based batter. Double Chocolate Pancake Puppies take the delicious dish to a whole new level with Ghirardelli cocoa and chocolate chips. The bite-sied, chocolate pancake balls are then "tossed in powdered sugar and served with a side of cream cheese icing." The dish can be served in order of six or 10 for those who don't mind sharing.
Image Credit: Denny's.
Denny’s New Double Chocolate Pancake Puppies are Made for Sharing
1. Shareable Dessert Innovations - Opportunity for dessert brands to create bite-sized, shareable treats with unique flavors and presentation.
2. Gourmet Snack Reinventions - Opportunity for snack brands to reimagine traditional dishes into gourmet versions with premium ingredients and flavors.
3. Indulgent Comfort Foods - Opportunity for food companies to create innovative comfort food options that combine familiar flavors with decadent ingredients.
1. Dessert Brands - Opportunity for dessert brands to capitalize on the demand for shareable desserts by creating unique and indulgent offerings.
2. Snack Brands - Opportunity for snack brands to introduce gourmet snack options that combine the familiarity of traditional dishes with high-quality ingredients.
3. Food Companies - Opportunity for food companies to innovate in the comfort food space by offering indulgent and decadent options that provide a sense of nostalgia and indulgence.