Based in Warsaw, talented Polish tattoo artist Pawel Indulski, who is also known as Dotyk, creates vivid dotwork tattoo designs that have a gradient effect on the skin. Often taking geometric forms, the visually compelling body art can be found displayed on his Instagram account (@dotyk.tattoo).
Recently named one of Scene360's top 10 Tattooers to Look Out For in 2016, Dotyk does dotwork tattoo designs that seem to blend into the skin, creating a stunning grayscale detail perfect for black and white tattoo enthusiasts. In addition to geometric shapes, the tattoos also incorporate other elements, such as florals, landscapes and even classic artwork including a beautiful rendition of the 17th century painting 'Girl with a Pearl Earring' by Dutch artist Johannes Vermeer.
These Dotwork Tattoo Designs by Pawel Indulski Blend Into the Skin
1. Gradient Black Tattoos - Innovative tattoo artists can experiment with creating various gradient effects in their designs to elevate their work beyond typical black and grey tattoos.
2. Dotwork Tattoos - Tattoo artists can explore creating intricate designs with dots and lines, adding visual interest to their tattoos.
3. Geometric Tattoos - Geometric tattoo designs can be popularized with the use of gradient effects or dotwork technique, creating a unique and visually striking twist on a classic style.
1. Tattoo Industry - Tattoo artists and shops can specialize in offering gradient black tattoos, dotwork tattoos, and geometric tattoos to attract customers looking for innovative and unique designs.
2. Art Industry - Artists can explore translating their artwork to tattoo designs, or collaborating with tattoo artists to create tattoo versions of their pieces, potentially reaching new audiences.
3. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands and designers can create clothing items and accessories inspired by the geometric and dotwork tattoo designs, tapping into the trend and appealing to fans of the style.