With local restaurants closed, people are finding themselves spending more time in the kitchen at home and as a result, experiencing fatigue and burnout from cooking—and the Don’t Cookbook by Postmates was created to provide relief. Rather than taking the form of a recipe book with simple meals made with minimal ingredients, the Don’t Cookbook provides 206 pages of inspiration for meals cooked by Postmates' partners.
By scanning a QR code, hungry individuals will be linked to a relevant food service or directed to download the Postmates app, if they haven't already. The book shares "recipes" for everything from chicken wings and tacos to grilled cheese and in place of step-by-step instructions, it shares uplifting content.
Postmates' Don’t Cookbook Fights Kitchen Fatigue & Requires No Cooking At All
1. Virtual Cookbook - There is an opportunity for businesses to innovate virtual cookbooks that provide recipes, inspiration, and a way to order ingredients or cooked meals online.
2. QR Code Marketing - QR codes can be utilized in marketing for a variety of industries to provide quick access to products, services, and promotions.
3. Content-driven Products - There is room for businesses to create content-driven products that offer inspiration and entertainment to consumers.
1. Food Delivery - Food delivery companies can create innovative virtual cookbooks that showcase their partner restaurants and offer easy ordering through QR codes.
2. Publishing - Publishing companies can embrace digital technologies and create virtual cookbooks that offer recipes, videos, and an interactive experience to users.
3. Retail - Retail companies can use QR codes to provide quick access to their products and services, as well as offer content-driven products that provide inspiration and enjoyment to their customers.