The current election period is getting even more colorful with this Donald Trump coloring book. Make America Colorful Again by Joey Yang is described as "a Donald Trump coloring book, badly drawn."
The ugly drawings of the Republican candidate for the presidency of the United States can be downloaded as a PDF for free. You can also purchase the coloring book, with 100% of the proceeds going towards the International Institute of the Bay Area, a charity benefiting immigrants.
This artistic protest of the politician's divisive stance towards immigration not only allows opposers of Trump to directly help those he marginalizes, it also provides them with a creative outlet for their feelings. The unflattering illustrations likely only add to the experience.
The Donald Trump Coloring Book Raises Money for Immigrants
1. Coloring Book Protests - Targeting controversial figures through the medium of coloring books may become a popular form of protest.
2. Ugly Art - Low-quality art may gain popularity for its humorous or protest value.
3. Charitable Art - Art which raises funds for charity could grow as a trend in the coming years.
1. Publishing - Self-publishing of coloring books attacking political figures could become a political act.
2. Charity - Charities focusing on political and social issues may find benefit in being the recipients of funds raised through art and other creative expressions.
3. Art - Low-brow art, once disdained, may become more legitimized as a form of expression.