Based in Dallas, Texas, Dolphin Blue, Inc. is a certified B Corporation that offers environmentally friendlier office supplies, which are all made in the United States, and printing through their online retailer services. The company received 26.3 points on the environment category of the B Impact Report, which comes up to 96% of the available points to be earned for that category. Another area of note for the report (they were certified in May of 2011) was the accountability section. What is more, the business donates part of its profits to various 501(c)(3) environmental organizations.
All of the prices on their website include the shipping charges, which means that there's no surprise when you're clicking your way through the checkout.
Dolphin Blue, Inc. website
Dolphin Blue on Facebook
Dolphin Blue on Twitter
Dolphin Blue, Inc. is an Online Retailer and Certified B Corporation
1. Sustainable Office Supplies - Opportunity for businesses to invest in and use eco-friendly office supplies to reduce their environmental impact.
2. Online Printing Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity for online companies to offer easy and affordable printing options with a focus on sustainability.
3. B Corporation Certification - More companies can follow Dolphin Blue's lead and become B Corp certified to demonstrate their commitment to social and environmental responsibility.
1. Office Supplies - Companies within the office supplies industry can innovate by offering more environmentally friendly options.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce companies can offer sustainable products and services to appeal to eco-conscious consumers.
3. Printing - Printing industry businesses have the opportunity to incorporate sustainable practices, including using eco-friendly materials and inks.