The beauty of Dogs&Drops packaging is that it might just make the consumer forget that many dogs abhor the experience of being washed. The clever concept depicts a group of dogs that seem to be begging for a cleansing scrub with the very items that humans use amidst their refreshing rituals.
Catarina Pinheiro and Mara Rodriguez designed this range of pet-cleaning products' bottles with minimal text and visual clutter, pure white backgrounds, pristine powder blue accents and utterly adorable images. There is an aesthetic balance here between clarity and playfulness, with the latter featuring the lovable photographed faces of canines. Dogs&Drops packaging presents puppies with fluffy towels, rubber duckies and skin scrubbers, showing an endearing and unusual eagerness for the exercise of getting clean.
Dogs & Drops Packaging Presents Loofah-Loving Pooches
1. Minimalist Packaging Design - Opportunity to create packaging that uses minimal text and visual clutter to enhance product appeal.
2. Aesthetic Balance in Packaging - Opportunity to find a balance between clarity and playfulness in packaging design.
3. Unconventional Branding - Opportunity to use unconventional imagery to create a unique and memorable brand identity.
1. Pet Care Products - Opportunity for pet care products companies to innovate in packaging design.
2. Beauty and Personal Care Products - Opportunity for beauty and personal care product companies to experiment with minimalist packaging design.
3. Photography and Design Services - Opportunity for photography and design service providers to cater to the growing demand for aesthetically pleasing and unconventional packaging design.