People don’t commonly associate cute puppies with brain-teasing puzzles, but these Doggy Building Blocks will hopefully change all of that. Designed for children, Doggy Building Blocks is something like a cross between LEGO blocks and the video game Tetris, whereby kids are encouraged to build structures finding inventive ways to join the puppy-shaped toys. They may be less versatile that LEGOs, but the things created using Doggy Building Blocks are still visually stunning nonetheless.
Doggy Building Blocks come in packages of 3 and retail for about $19. The blocks come in green, red, blue, black and white varieties and will no doubt be a welcomed addition to your child’s toy collection. They’re so easy to use, your dogs can probably play with them, even if they don’t have thumbs.
Doggy Building Blocks is a Canine-Themed Plaything Evocative of Tetris
1. Puppy-shaped Toys - Opportunity to create innovative toys that blend playfulness and learning by incorporating unique shapes and building elements.
2. Building Block Games - Chance to develop interactive games that challenge children's cognitive skills through building structures.
3. Cross-themed Playthings - Potential market for toys that combine different elements or themes to create a new and engaging play experience.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity for toy manufacturers to create novel playthings that captivate children's imagination.
2. Educational Technology - Space for educational technology companies to design interactive learning tools that merge play and cognitive development.
3. Game Development - Opportunity to create innovative game concepts that merge elements from different game genres, such as building blocks and puzzles.