In northeastern Spain there are such things as public dog toilet areas where owners can get rid of their pet pooches' poop. These street-side stations are being trialled in El Vendrell to make it easier for dog owners to dispose of the excrement.
Conceived by Enric Girona, the donated machines have two functions: the first machine for number ones and a second machine for number twos. The former consists of a grid to dump the urine down along with a rinser, while the latter has a hole with a lid that the dogs squat and do their business over. The owners can then flush the feces away with the push of a button.
The dog toilet machines are also there to help El Vendrell citizens avoid stinky fines.
These Public Dog Toilet Machines Help Owners Get Rid of Dog Poop
1. Public Toilet Stations for Dogs - The rise of public toilet stations for dogs in cities presents opportunities for businesses in the pet industry to create and market these products to municipal governments.
2. Eco-friendly Waste Management for Pets - With flushable dog stool stations gaining in popularity, there is an opportunity for waste management companies to expand into eco-friendly pet waste disposal services.
3. Smart City Solutions for Pet Owners - The development of connected dog toilet machines in cities could lead to the creation of smart city solutions for pet owners, such as real-time monitoring and waste management services.
1. Pet Industry - The pet industry can capitalize on the trend by designing and creating public dog toilet machines for cities.
2. Waste Management Industry - Waste management companies can expand their offerings to include eco-friendly pet waste disposal services.
3. Smart City Industry - The development of connected dog toilet machines in cities presents an opportunity for smart city companies to offer waste management and real-time monitoring services for pet owners.