These adorable dog displays by Will Kurtz depict the common nature of dogs through the creative use of paper materials. Kurtz created the constructs out of common materials such as old newspapers, glue, wood and wire, which can all be found around anyone's home.
The exhibit showcases more than 20 breeds of dogs in a multitude of sizes and colors. Each of the paper dogs are featured in common scenarios that dogs would normally be seen in, such as sniffing each other's behinds to tearing apart a household garment. The pieces are held together by an enormous amount of masking tape that's bound to be recycled after the exhibition.
This Art Installation by Will Kurtz Features Creative Dog Displays
1. Paper Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways to use paper as a medium for creative expression.
2. Sustainable Sculptures - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop eco-friendly and recyclable materials for artistic creations.
3. Upcycling in Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Find innovative ways to repurpose commonly found materials for art installations.
1. Art and Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine traditional and unconventional materials for unique artworks.
2. Craft and DIY - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce new techniques and materials for craft enthusiasts to create sustainable sculptures.
3. Environmental Conservation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with artists to promote eco-consciousness through art installations made from recycled materials.