Emily Ratajkowski, a UK model and actor who's well-known for her work in music videos, big brand campaigns, and films like 'Gone Girl,' 'We Are Your Friends,' and 'I Feel Pretty,' recently starred in a new DKNY lingerie ad.
Throughout the video, which is just under a minute long, Ratajkowski poses in a number of different lingerie sets, including a blush-pink set, an all-black combination with tights, and striped black and white pieces. In addition to the various sets of lingerie that Ratajkowski shows off, she also poses in a set of silky DKNY pajamas.
As she poses in the lingerie and pajamas, Ratajkowski considers what's "underneath it all," citing her love of fast food, her persistence, vulnerabilities, and more that make her who she is.
Image Credit: YouTube
Emily Ratajkowski's Dkny Lingerie Ad Promotes Self-Assurance
1. Celebrity Endorsements - Brands can capitalize on the popularity of celebrities to promote their products and increase brand awareness.
2. Body Positivity - Campaigns that promote body positivity and self-assurance can resonate well with consumers and lead to increased sales.
3. Lingerie Fashion - The lingerie industry is constantly evolving and companies can stay relevant by keeping up with fashion trends and regularly releasing new collections.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can create buzz around their products by partnering with celebrity influencers for ad campaigns.
2. Beauty - Beauty brands can incorporate body positivity messaging into their marketing to appeal to consumers who value self-love and confidence.
3. Retail - Retailers can stay competitive in the lingerie market by offering frequent product releases that stay up-to-date with fashion trends.